King Heat Cables are the answer
The Winter Process
- Snow builds up on the roof.
- Heat from below the roof surface conducts up through the roof.
- Snow melts and runs down the roof line to the valleys and gutters.
- The melted snow refreezes at the gutters and layers of ice form ice dams and icicles.
- Compressed snow and melted run off form ice dams in valleys.
- Water ponding causes leaks and interior damage.
- Undetected leaks result in rot and mold formation.
- Wet insulation reduces its effectiveness
Our System Prevents
- Ice dam and icicle formation at gutters.
- Ice dam and water ponding in valleys.
- Damage to roofing materials.
- Roof raking and costly repairs.
- Clogging gutter with heat cables hanging in gutters
Our System Provides
- A one time, long term, maintenance free solution.
- The most energy efficient method available.
- Industrial grade, self regulating heating cable (UL approved)
- An attractive solution to damaging and dangerous situations.
- Raindrop gutter protection to eliminate debris from entering gutters.
- 2 year warranty
Zig Zag Heat Cables
- Best used on shingle roofs
- Operates at 120 volts
- Uses only 5 watts per foot
- UL listed
- Comes in many different lengths
- Good for light snow and will create tunnels for some water to drain
- Will assist with melting some ice and snow