Copper K-style seamless guttersCopper k-style is a more traditional style of rain gutter. Seen more as the standard style. Copper gutters will last about 90 years if installed correctly. The copper will start by turning a deep brown color after a few weeks of installation and then after several years the copper will start to turn green.
- Can install either round downspouts or rectangular downspouts.
- All corners and miters will be riveted and soldered.
- Many different styles of brackets, hidden hangers or straps that rap around the front of the gutter.
- Many different decorative details can be added to gutters and downspouts.
- Comes in 5" and 6" sizes.
- 20 ounce thickness.